Jill joined Levine Group over six years ago and serves as the primary contact for our corporate retirement plan clients. She has a strong client service background and focuses on helping business owners and individuals set a course for success utilizing their retirement plans. This is achieved through consultative plan design, investment analysis and helping plan sponsors meet their fiduciary responsibilities.
Jill is a graduate of Western Kentucky University and currently holds the FINRA Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts) and 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law) Licenses, as well as the ASPPA Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) Certification. Jill does not offer Securities or Investment Advisory Services at this time.
Fun Facts about Jill:
- She is married with one daughter
- Has lived in England and Alaska
- Favorite hobbies include redoing furniture and hiking
- Hates spiders or really anything creepy crawly
- Her happy place is at the beach