Client Services Manager
Phyllis has been a member of the Levine Group since 2005. She has worked in many roles in the past, but is currently responsible for managing the day to day activities and making sure our clients receive prompt and excellent service. Her attention to detail and desire for perfection in her work make her well suited for these tasks. Phyllis attended Lipscomb University and Middle Tennessee State University. She has lived in Logan County, Kentucky most of her life and values her faith, family, and friends.
Fun Facts about Phyllis:
- Phyllis and her husband Marlin married in 1975, and have two sons and two daughters. Their pride and joy are their eight active grandchildren who keep them on their toes.
- She is very active at Crittenden Drive Church of Christ working with numerous children’s ministries.
- She loves most any outdoor activity, and when time allows she enjoys crafts and sewing.
- She enjoys vacationing in the mountains and at the beach.
- Phyllis says “My Dad shaped my basic view that common sense and discipline can be a great financial duo.”