Russellville Office: 270-726-9561
Trevor graduated from Lipscomb University in 2001 with degrees in both Finance/Economics and Management and has been in the financial services industry since 2000. The majority of Trevor’s experience in his first few years was corporate retirement plans including the management of 200 plans with total assets in excess of $100 million. The last several years Trevor has focused on financial planning and wealth management for individuals with a specific niche of retirement and retirement income planning. Trevor is focused on assisting his clients by helping them identify their needs and implementing the necessary and proper solutions by using tools such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CD’s, and annuities, as well as life, disability and long-term care insurance products.
Trevor is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional as well as a Registered Representative with Kestra Investment Services, LLC and an Investment Advisor Representative with Kestra Advisory Services, LLC. He holds the General Securities Representative (Series 7), Uniform Securities Agent State Law (Series 63) and Uniform Combined State Law (Series 66) registrations and is licensed for Life, Health and Variable Contracts.
Fun Facts about Trevor:
- Married to Lipscomb Alum Elizabeth McFarlin, M.D. and have three precious children (Benjamin, Jacob, and Annalee)
- Love to fish. If it swims I want to catch it. Guilty of forcing this hobby onto my boys every chance I get.
- Love of sports, both playing them and rooting on my favorite teams. Go Preds, Titans, Wildcats, and Royals!
- Love of Christian Mission work and privileged to serve in Tanzania, Africa on two separate occasions. Ready for the third.
- Likely to get caught singing the wrong words to most any song I try to sing. Elizabeth not shy about pointing out this flaw