Zach is excited to be the third generation of Levine Group, LLC. His interest in the business of helping people was instrumental in his decision to attend Middle Tennessee State University for their entrepreneurship program where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration. He previously worked at Bankers Life and Casualty's Nashville branch for 2 years where he was Rookie Agent of the Year in an 8 state territory and the #6 rookie agent in the country for 2019. Zach joining the firm will increase capacity for new relationships.
Fun Facts about Zach:
- Like his father, Zach has also jumped out of an airplane on purpose
- His favorite activity in the world is snowmobiling
- He taught himself how to play guitar
- Zach has traveled to 26 states and 3 countries
- Zach cites Taglit-Birthright Israel as the trip and experience of his lifetime